Entrance Exam After 12th
After completing the 12th student have different options regarding careers in different fields. To enter a particular field you have to appear for a different type of Entrance exam after the 12th. But what is the need for different Entrance exams you have already given Board exams then why is this another exam that you have to face. Because we want the best students to become doctors, engineering, Lawyer, and teachers because they are the future of this country.
Hence these exams are conducted to select the best from the rest. A very high level of transparency and standards are maintained in these entrance exams. The Academics of 12th is divided into three streams arts, commerce, and science we will discuss the Entrance exam under each section separately.
List of Entrance Exams after 12th For Students
List of Entrance exams after 12th art
The Entrance exam after the 12th art stream is not conducted at a national level they are conducted at the university or college level. following are some Entrance exams that you can attempt after completing the 12th from the art stream.
1) BHU UET: Banaras Hindu University Undergraduate entrance test is a Computer-based test conducted by Banaras Hindu University
for offering admission in various undergraduate courses.
2) DUET: Delhi University Entrance Test is conducted by Delhi University for offering admissions in various Undergraduate courses.
3) JNUEE: Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance-Exam is an online exam conducted by National Testing Agency at the university level for offering courses in BA, MA, M.Sc & MCA. In this entrance test students of 12 art can apply only for BA.
4) SUAT: If you want to do a BA from Sharda University then you have to apply for the Sharda university admission test it is a home-based online test.
5) IPU CET: Indraprastha University Common Entrance test is an offline exam conducted by Guru Gobind sing Indraprast University at the National level Exam. If you want to do a BA from prestigious Indraprastha university after the 12th then you must apply for this Exam.
List of Entrance exams after 12th science
The Science stream of 12th can be divided into two groups PCB group or PCM group. We will first discuss the Entrance exam under the PCM group.
The entrance exam for students of the PCM group.
1) JEE Main: The joint Entrance exam is conducted by National Testing Agency for admission to various undergraduate engineering courses earlier the exam was known by the name AIEEE All India Engineering Entrance Exam. The was started in 2002 and it was renamed JEE main in 2013.
2) JEE Advanced: Joint Entrance Exam Advanced is conducted by seven IITs with the purpose of offering admissions to various undergraduate Engineering, Science, and Architecture programs in 23 IITs
3) BITSAT: If you want to do B.E from the Birla Institute of Technology & Science campuses then you have to appear for the Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test BITSAT Exam after the 12th. It is an online computer-based test. You must have at least 75% in the 12th only then you are eligible for this exam.
4) VITEEE: Vellore institute of technology conducts the Vellore institute of technology engineering’s entrance exam(VITEEE for offering admissions to undergraduate engineering courses (Btech) in 5 affiliated colleges of VIT.
5) COMEDK UGET: a consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental College of Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test is conducted by the Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka to offer admission to undergraduate Engineering Programmes. It is a computer-based test and over 70000 candidates apply for approximately 20000 seats every year.
6) MET: Manipal Entrance Test is an online Entrance exam conducted by the Manipal Academy of Higher Education with the purpose to select the best candidate for Bachelor of Engineering courses and also for other undergraduate programs available in the university.
7) NATA: Admission to 5-year B.Arch programs is done through the National Aptitude Test in Architecture(NATA). The student who passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% with physics, chemistry, and maths as subjects are eligible for this exam.
The entrance exam for the student of the PCB group
1) NEET-UG: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is the national level entrance test conducted by National Testing Agency with the intent to offer admissions to different undergraduate medical and paramedical courses in different colleges and institutes across the country.
2) AIIMS MBBS:
A student who wishes to do a 5-year MBBS in any of the 15 AIIMS spread across the country will have to appear for the AIIMS MBBS exam conducted by All India Institutes of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. AIIMS, New Delhi was created under the government of India act 1956. it is an autonomous institute of national importance and it conducts the AIIMS MBBS exam at the national level.
3) Indian Army Bsc Nursing Entrance test: The ladies who want to serve their country by becoming part of military nurse services will have to apply for the Indian Army Bsc Nursing Entrance test. This exam is administrated by the Director-General of Medical Services (DGMS), Indian Army. It is an online exam and on the basis of merit, candidates are selected for a 4-year Bsc nursing course.
List of Entrance exams after 12th Commerce
1)CA – ICAI Chartered Accountant:
Institute of Chartered Accountants carried out various entrance examinations corresponding to the different levels of chartered accountancy courses. Examinations are:
- CPT(common proficiency test)
- An integrated professional competence test
- Final test
2) CSEET (CS Executive Entrance Test):
If you want admission to CS Executive program then you have to appear in the Company Secretary Executive exam test (CSEET).CSEET is Organised by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India(ICSI).
3) NMIMS-NPAT: If you are planning to do B.com(Hons) from Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies then you have to give the entrance test National Test for Program After Twelfth(NPAT).
4) DU JAT(Delhi University Joint Admission Test): Delhi University Joint Admission Test is an Entrance exam held by the National Testing Agency at the national level for conducting admission to Bachelor of management studies(BMS), Bachelor of Business Administration, BA(Hons) in Business Economics courses offered by Delhi University.
5) Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET): The symbiosis Entrance test is organized by Symbiosis international Univesity for admissions to various undergraduate courses.
List of Law Entrance Exam after 12th
Following are some Entrance exams that are conducted for admissions to 5 years integrated LLB courses.
1) CLAT: Consortium of National Law Universities organizes an Entrance exam called the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) for admissions to 5 years of integrated LLB courses in 21 NL U’s
2) AILET: All India Law Entrance Test is conducted by National Law Univerisity Delhi to offer admission to various law courses.
3) ULSAT: This law Entrance exam is conducted by the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies in Dehradun. This exam is conducted annually in online mode it offers admission to 5-year integrated law courses.
4) LFAT: The University of Allahabad is the governing body to organize the Law Faculty Admission Test for offering admissions for 5 years integrated BA LLB course.
5) CULEE: Christ University conducts the Christ University Law Entrance exam (CULEE) to offer admissions for 5 years integrated BA LLB course.
6) LSAT: The law school admission council(LSAC) conducts the law School Admission Test(LSAT) and offers law courses in more than 85 law colleges spread across the country.
7) AP LAWCET: The Sri Krishnadevaraya University organizes the state-level law Entrance exam AP LAWCET known as Andra Pradesh Common law Entrance Test.
8) TS LAWCET: Telangana State Common Law Entrance Test is organized by Telangana State Council for Higher Education for admission for three and five-year law courses.
Quiz for Entrance Exam
Ans: If you want to do Engineering then you should appear for JEE Main and JEE advanced. JEE Main and JEE advanced are national levels engineering entrance exams.
Ans: If you want to do an M.B.B.S then you have to appear for NEET or AIIMS Entrance exam.
Ans: the full form of NEET is National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test.
Ans: JEE Main is conducted for admission to B.E and B.Tech courses in various NITs and other colleges and JEE advanced is conducted for Admission to B.E and B.Tech courses in various IITs across the country.
Ans: To become a CA you have to appear for CPT Entrance Test and for CS you have to appear for the CSEET exam.
The Different Law CET which gives admission to 5 years of integrated Law programs is as follows:
7. AP LAWCET
8. TS LAWCET