Medical Courses after 12th at Canada.
To go for learning at abroad is a dream for so many peoples, Mostly for higher studies peoples have a choice of some specific countries.
Though every countries have a some basic difference between education system, but most of the courses are same in every countries around the world.
If you are in Canada or you want to go for study at Canada, then this article will be so helpful for you. Here you will get to read all information, about available medical courses after 12th class at Canada.
In medical courses information here you will get to read eligibility, colleges etc. after class 12th. In this way this article will clear so many doubts in your mind related with this topic.
List of Medical Courses After 12th At Canada (Graduation Level)
As per given below here you can see the list of graduation level medical courses, which are available after class 12th at Canada.
1. B.Sc Biochemistry
3. B.Sc Nursing
4. B.Sc Forensic Science
5. B.Sc Radiology
6. B.Sc Pathology
12. B.Sc Microbiology.
13. B.Sc Physiotherapy
14. B.Sc Genetics
15. B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology.
16. B.Sc Health Science And Nutrition.
17. B.Sc Anesthesia And Operation Theater Technology.
19. B.Sc Bioinformatics
20. B.Sc Audiology
After 12th Medical Without Math’s Courses In to Canada (Graduation Level)
Such Type of courses you can see below, Where math is not compulsory in to education.
5. Bachelor of Physiotherapy.
6. B.Sc Dairy Technology.
7. B.Sc Nursing
8. B. Pharm
9. Bachelor In Medical Lab Technology(BMLT)
10. Bachelor Of Naturopathy and Yogic Science.
Percentage Required For Bachelor Degree Course at Canada.
If you want to take admission for Bachelor degree course at Canada after class 12th, then, you must have a above 60% aggregate marks in class 12th .
While to get admission for diploma courses below 60% aggregate marks in class 12th is acceptable.
Top 10 Medical Colleges/Universities At Canada
1. McGill University
2. Queens University
3. McMaster University
4. University Of Alberta
5. The University Of British Columbia
6. Humber College.
7. Conestoga College
8. University Of Regina
9. Thompson Rivers University
10. Dalhousie University.
Diploma Courses In Medical after class 12th At Canada.
Here you are going to introduce with some diploma courses in medical stream, For that you can get admission after class 12th. Such Courses are as per given below.
1. Post Graduate Diploma In Nursing Practice.
2. Diploma in Dispensing Optician.
3. Clinical research, Drug safety and pharmacovigilance diploma program.
4. Diploma In Health Information Management.
5. Diploma In Pharmacy Technician
6. Diploma in developmental Service Worker.
7. Diploma in practical Nurse.
8. Diploma Of acupuncture
9. Advanced Diploma In Medical Radiation Technology.
10. Diploma In Kinesiology.
11. Registered Massage Therapy Program.
12. Diploma In Occupational Therapist Assistant and Physiotherapist Assistant.
Medical Courses For International Students Into Canada.
Some medical related diploma level courses for international students are given below.
1. Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery (ANM)
2. Post Basic B.Sc in Nursing.
3. General Nursing And Midwifery(GNM)
4. B.Sc In Nursing
5. Diploma In X-Ray Technology
6. Diploma In Radiography.
7. Diploma In Optometry.
8. Diploma In Ophthalmology
9. Diploma In Medical Record Technology
10. Diploma In Dental Hygienist
11. Diploma In Operation Theater Technology etc….
Documents Required For International Students to Study at Canada.
Some basic documents which are essential for international students to study in to Canada as per given below.
- Two letter of Recommendations
- Statement Of Purpose
- Official transcripts IELTS 6.0 Bands overall with 6.0 Bands In Each Module For UG Courses.
- Document Related to Loan if taken
These all are some medical field related courses, Among those some are diploma level, while some others are graduation level. In This way you have read about available educational courses at Canada.
Hope You have well understood as well as you like all of this information. Share this information with your friends and family so that this information will be helpful for all of them…
FAQ On Medical Courses After 12th At Canada
1. How Long Duration For M.B.B.S Course At Canada?
Answer :- Around 4 Years.
2. Is Indian M.B.B.S valid in Canada?
Answer :- Yes.
3. Can I study M.B.B.S in Canada after 12th?
Answer :- No….. Universities in Canada do not provides M.B.B.S education to the international students.
4. How much percentage is essential to get admission for diploma course at Canada after class 12th?
Answer :- From 50% to above aggregate marks in class 12th students can take admission for diploma courses. In some cases below 50% aggregate marks students are going to be eligible to take admission into some colleges/Universities.